This episode discusses virtual care and physical therapy with special guest Dan Hirai DPT. Telehealth physical therapy has become a popular treatment option during the pandemic. Dan and Richard discuss:
· Dan’s experience with telehealth physical therapy
· How telehealth physical therapy works for clinicians and patients
· The advantages of telehealth physical therapy
· The demographics of telehealth physical therapy
· How to prove efficacy
· The effectiveness of telehealth physical therapy
Part of the Agile&Me: A Physical Therapy Leadership podcast series. The podcast series has been devised by Alliance Physical Therapy Partners to help educate and inform emerging and experienced therapy leaders about various topics relevant to outpatient therapy services.