Passionate about physical therapy. Compassionate about our people and their careers.
Why work at Alliance Physical Therapy Partners?
Alliance Physical Therapy Partners offers a competitive edge to working in the healthcare industry. We are constantly striving toward advancement in the way physical therapy is provided to patients, as well as advancement in each individual career path. When you join the Alliance team, you are joining a group of people who are committed to helping you succeed. With benefits that include continued education opportunities, team building and a strong communal atmosphere, we are confident that you will find everything you need to pursue your dreams while at Alliance.
Clinical Operations Leadership Development
We are deeply invested in developing existing and emerging clinical leaders, which is why we developed the COLD program — Clinical Operational Leadership Development — offered to our clinical directors and designed to develop leadership skills and educate on best practices. Clinicians are invited to meet in-person at our corporate office once a year for a safe learning environment to share ideas, thoughts, successes, concerns, and struggles.
- Multiple subject matter experts present the financial, marketing, people strategy, and managerial components of running a successful clinic
- Learn how to interpret clinic metrics to make sound staffing and financial projections
- Build your professional network – learn from and share best practices with other professionals from around the country
- Access to a variety of resources to help ensure both your initial and continued success
- Tour the Corporate office location and meet the Central Services Team
Mentorship and Continued Education Programs
Alliance Physical Therapy Partners offers a 16-week mentoring program beginning within your first 30 days of employment. This comprehensive program is designed to accelerate the professional development of recently graduated physical therapists so they can provide a best in-class experience for their patients and build a foundation of success with the Alliance Physical Therapy Partners family. We also offer a similar 8-week program for physical therapy aides to accelerate their professional development.
- 1:1 Clinical Mentoring
- 16 Week Mentorship programs for PTs
- 8 Week Mentorship programs for PTAs
- Online University
- Professional Webinars
- Continuing Education
Competitive Pay & Benefits Packages
At Alliance, we hire only the best and brightest, and we believe that each of our team members should be compensated for the talent and expertise that they bring to our organization. That is why we offer the following competitive benefits to all Alliance Physical Therapy Partners employees:
- Market-competitive wages that are frequently evaluated
- Insurance benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life, and disability options
- HSA with employer funding options
- Generous continuing education benefits
- Paid time off and holidays for Full-time and Part-time employees
- Employee Assistance programs
- Employee Discounts
Multiple Treatment Settings
Alliance has partnered with business entities, across multiple healthcare service lines, to provide quality therapy and athletic training services to patients in a number of different stages of care, and throughout various treatment settings. Alliance has opportunities in the following areas:
- Outpatient Orthopedics
- Outpatient Sports Medicine
- Inpatient Rehabilitation
- Corporate injury prevention and fitness