Inflammation is a leading cause of pain in many conditions. Rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic...Read More
Alliance takes pride in our continued education and leadership development programs. Our goal is to elevate the quality of care for our patients and fast-track your ability for total patient management by providing a foundation to build your practice and the support to ensure you succeed. Our COLD and mentorship programs focus on advancing skills and knowledge including educational techniques, research methodology, clinical skills, administrative practices, and much more!
Clinical Operations Leadership Development
We are deeply invested in developing existing and emerging clinical leaders, which is why we developed the COLD program — Clinical Operational Leadership Development — offered to our clinical directors and designed to develop leadership skills and educate on best practices. Clinicians are invited to meet in-person at our corporate office once a year for a safe learning environment to share ideas, thoughts, successes, concerns, and struggles.
- Multiple subject matter experts present the financial, marketing, people strategy, and managerial components of running a successful clinic
- Learn how to interpret clinic metrics to make sound staffing and financial projections
- Build your professional network – learn from and share best practices with other professionals from around the country
- Access to a variety of resources to help ensure both your initial and continued success
- Tour the Corporate office location and meet the Central Services Team
Mentorship and Continued Education Programs
Alliance Physical Therapy Partners offers a 16-week mentorship program for recently graduated physical therapists (PTs) and an 8-week mentorship program for recently graduated physical therapist assistants (PTAs). This comprehensive program is designed to accelerate the professional development of recently graduated physical therapists so they can provide a best in-class experience for their patients and build a foundation of success with the Alliance Physical Therapy Partners family.
- 1:1 Clinical Mentoring
- Mentorship programs for PTAs
- Online University
- Professional Webinars
- Continuing Education
Want to Learn More?
How do you decide which potential partnering company is the right fit for the legacy of your company?Read More
Economies of scale provide companies distinct advantages over competitors, by reducing cost and increasing production.Read More