Patients undergoing a hospital stay for nearly any reason can benefit from receiving inpatient physical therapy and rehabilitation services. In addition to the convenience of not having to go to an off-site inpatient rehab facility near them, patients can also benefit by getting a jump-start on the healing process while they’re still under your care.
To help deliver this important part of the treatment picture, many hospitals are working with a contract therapy service provider. By leveraging the industry-specific knowledge of a dedicated organization, hospitals can offer patients the care they deserve on a cost-effective basis, helping patients avoid the need to go to another physical therapy and rehabilitation facility.
Key advantages of partnering with a therapy provider
Five of the core benefits that a contract therapy provider can offer to a hospital’s physical therapy inpatient rehab program include:
- Workflow improvement — A therapy service can help streamline therapist workflows to the benefit of patients, staff and leadership alike.
- Training and development — Inpatient physical therapy and rehab has very specific best practices that are constantly changing. A dedicated organization can help keep your team up to date.
- Strategic support — From adding new services to refining patient-facing messaging for your program, a contract therapy partner can give you the guidance you need.
- Regulatory compliance — Therapy providers are required to keep up with the constantly shifting physical therapy regulatory environment. This allows hospital executives to leverage this knowledge on a level that scales to their budgets.
- Proprietary systems — Inpatient physical therapy and rehab can benefit from specialized program management software developed by an organization with a deep understanding of the unique needs of therapy services.
Alliance Physical Therapy Partners helps hospitals achieve these and other goals on a daily basis to increase patient experience and department profitability
Reach out to our caring team today
We’re proud to hold more than 50 years of combined experience in the physical therapy services field. We believe in forging relationships that are like family because real relationships are the best way to understand your needs and deliver effective solutions. For an exploratory evaluation of your inpatient therapy services, contact our team today.