This episode discusses the basic building blocks of a robust compliance program for outpatient therapy clinics and the likely changes in the regulatory environment in the future. Richard speaks to Tiffany Warden, the clinical compliance officer for Alliance Physical Therapy Partners. Richard and Tiffany discuss:
- Tiffany’s history working in compliance
- How compliance and ethics work together
- Why compliance is important
- The role of HIPPA in compliance
- Calculating billing units properly
- How COVID has affected compliance and access to care
- And more!