Today’s Agile&Me podcast is titled, “ The ABC of Custom Foot Orthotics & The Integration into Outpatient Physical Therapy”. We are thrilled to welcome our guests Stacy Parent & Dawn Yorton.
Dawn Yorton is a certified Pedorthist and Stacy Parent is the Director of Operations for BioCorrect (a manufacturer of handcrafted custom orthotics).
Richard, Dawn & Stacy discuss:
- What a Pedorthist is
- What makes BioCorrect different from the competition
- What types of conditions commonly seen in outpatient physical therapy clinics may benefit from foot orthotics
- What determines whether a custom foot orthotic is more suitable than an OTC foot orthotic
- What materials are used to make custom orthotics & how long should they last
- Are custom orthotics covered by insurance and what is the cost to patients for your orthotics?
- And more!