We recognize the challenges that hospitals face in providing the physical therapy and rehabilitation services that patients need while having to navigate the many administrative challenges that come with managing an onsite program. In the modern health care environment, expectations for care seem to grow every year while the resources needed to meet them can feel like they’re becoming more scarce. Every year, it seems hospitals are being asked to do more with less, from flagship facilities in large markets to critical access hospitals in rural areas.
This is where physical therapy consulting services can help. A physical therapy consultant can bring industry-specific expertise and strategic insight to the table in order to streamline and improve the physical therapy services in your facility. By implementing these changes, many hospitals are able to develop successful therapy programs that improve patient satisfaction while increasing compliance and revenue growth.
Specific areas where physical therapy consulting services can help
Physical therapy consultants can help your hospital in the following ways:
- Reducing labor costs — A consultant can help reduce the administrative burden and streamline managerial needs that come with running a physical therapy program.
- Developing programs — A consultant can identify new service offerings that can help increase revenues and improve patient experience.
- Strategic planning — A physical therapy consultant can help your administration grow market share and increase patient access on an annual basis.
- Compliance strength — By having specialized industry knowledge, a consultant can help you identify and implement best practices to improve accuracy and reimbursements.
Along with professionalism and expertise, the most important thing to look for in physical therapy consulting services is an organization that can be a true and committed partner. At Alliance Physical Therapy Partners, we are consultants with decades of experience building highly personalized and successful relationships with hospitals.
What our partners are saying about our physical therapy consulting services
Here’s what just one of our satisfied partners had to say about our services:
“Alliance partnered with Tahoe Forest Hospital District beginning in 2016 when the District was transitioning providers. We have had nothing but great success with our Alliance partner that has been evidenced by growth, excellent services and commitment to quality. They are a value-add to our organization and have values that are consistent with the District.”
– Karen Baffone, CNO, Executive Director Post-Acute Services and Population Health, Tahoe Forest Hospital District
Contact us today to learn more. We’re happy to provide an assessment of your current programs and physical therapy needs to better determine how we can help.