In this podcast titled, “Owning your own PT practice – Keys to Success” we have the great pleasure speaking again with Pat Green, owner of Chautauqua PT, OT and SLP Professionals.
In this episode I discuss with Pat the trials and tribulations of owning his own practice. More specifically we talk about:
- What he is most proud of when reflecting on his journey creating Chautauqua PT, OT and SLP Professionals
- The curve balls experienced along the way and how he handled them
- With hindsight, what he would have done differently
- The benefits / advantages of owning and operating one’s own private practice
- The biggest challenges associated with owning and operating a private practice
- Advice for anyone looking to establish an independent OP PT clinic
- Whether it is getting easier, harder or just the same to own and operate as an independent owner / operator of an OP PT clinic
- Long term viability of small independently owned PT clinics
- The silver lining of the impact of Covid
- Thoughts regarding what is likely to change in the next 5 to 10 years for outpatient physical therapy clinics
Part of the Agile&Me: A Physical Therapy Leadership podcast series. The podcast series has been devised by Alliance Physical Therapy Partners to help educate and inform emerging and experienced therapy leaders about various topics relevant to outpatient therapy services.