Coronavirus and Our Commitment to Patient Safety
While there have been no cases of Coronavirus (COVID-19) in our clinics, our primary concern is the health and safety of our staff and patients. Alliance Physical Therapy Partners has been actively monitoring and following the Center for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines in order to refine our procedures and provide safeguards in response to the Coronavirus outbreak. According to the most recent information from the CDC, for most people, the immediate risk of being exposed to the virus that causes COVID-19 is thought to be low. As the situation evolves, you can expect further updates on our response.
What you need to know
- Completing your treatment is the most important factor in successful physical therapy. Alliance clinics are open and continue to serve patients.
- We are committed to following proper protocols for sanitizing and disinfecting treatment tables, exercise equipment, waiting rooms, doors and common areas
- We encourage staff and patients to practice preventative measures, such as washing hands and covering coughs/sneezes, to reduce the spread of all respiratory illnesses
- We may need to schedule your appointment two weeks out to protect the health and safety of our other patients and staff if:
- You or anyone in your household have been to Level 2 and 3 destinations – China, Japan, South Korea, Italy, or Iran in the last 14 days, or knowingly been in close contact with anyone diagnosed with Coronavirus.
- You are experiencing flu-like or upper respiratory symptoms, fever, cough or shortness of breath.
Stay up to date with the latest information by referencing the links below from trusted healthcare and government organizations: