Coronavirus and Our Commitment to Patient Safety
Our primary concern is the health and safety of our staff and patients. Alliance Physical Therapy Partners has been actively monitoring and following the Center for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines in order to refine our procedures and provide safeguards in response to the Coronavirus outbreak.
What you need to know
Completing your treatment is the most important factor in successful physical therapy. Alliance clinics are open and continue to serve patients. We are committed to following proper protocols:
- Practice social distancing in all of our common spaces, including waiting rooms and gyms. We are proactively managing schedules to avoid overcrowding so that clinics and gyms have enough space for everyone.
- Thoroughly clean and wipe down all touchable surfaces after use, including, but not limited to: treatment tables, gym equipment, chairs, credenzas, evaluation tools, bolsters, doorknobs and handles.
- Launder linens after each use, as always.
- Exercise exceptional personal hygiene practices including frequent hand washing between each patient and using hand sanitizer when needed during a patient visit.
- Patient and Staff temperature’s checked upon entering clinic.
- Wear masks while in the clinics.
- Provide electronic paperwork option. Patients will be given a sterilized pen and clipboard for completing paperwork if necessary.
- Ask staff and patient’s to remain at home if exhibiting any symptoms of illness.
Stay up to date with the latest information by referencing the links below from trusted healthcare and government organizations: